We are 2 the Nth
We create connections through innovative communication.
We clarify, we explain, we inspire.
Our strategic and educational programmes are tailored to provide understanding and insight, and to effect change.
For us, medical communications deliver impact not just for one day, but for every day, whatever the audience, whatever the channel.
We partner with our pharma and biotech clients to change patients’ lives for the better.
Our partners in healthcare have the very highest expectations.
What drives us is to go beyond them.
Why 2 the Nth?
Our name was chosen to reflect our desire to push the boundaries in every aspect of our work, from accuracy and creativity, to our scientific understanding and project management.
From the mathematical phrase “to the Nth degree”, our team embodies its meaning. We go beyond expectations and continually deliver work of the highest quality to support our clients in the most innovative and exciting ways.
- “Everybody I have dealt with so far is extremely professional and personable – an absolute pleasure to work with!”Pharma Client2018
- “I wanted to commend the scientific writing team on creating and compiling an excellent publication highlight”Pharma Client2018
- “We enjoyed working with you all – the logistics, scientific content and execution were excellent”Pharma Client2018
- “Really enjoyed working with you in 2017! You have been so good at weighing and managing the needs of multiple stakeholders on tight timelines.”Pharma Client2017
- “Thank you very much for your help and all your support during 2017. For me, it has been invaluable, really.”Pharma Client2017
- “You have been vital to make this a success, especially in light of the challenges we faced along the road. Great outcome and very pleased to see the success!“Pharma Client2018
- “… experts have commented on how they found our symposium to be professional, well-run and educational – this is as a result of great teamwork, thank you!!”Pharma Client2018
What We Do
Our services and capabilities
Strategic communication planning
Scientific narrative development
Events and congress support